Daniel Daianu: Romanian agriculture should to be very profitable
Poland Embassy in Romania, European Institute of Romania and European Commission representation in Romania organized the International Conference on EU Multiannual Prospective Financial Framework – Activate growth and reducing disparities between EU regions. Economist Daniel Daianu, one of participants, stated:
"The looming food crisis will lead to an increase in commodities' relative prices. Therefore, agriculture should be very profitable in Romania. This is also why it's bought much agricultural land. We could make the most of it. Poland is in a similar situation. Ukraine is not an EU country but has an extraordinary land. There are many EU countries that are against the Common Agricultural Policy and they don’t understand the importance of agriculture. In the same time they speak in the name of the poor emergent economies that rely on agriculture."
Did you liked this article? Send it to your friends too!
Votati articolulNota: 5 din 1 voturi
- » Bulgarian media: Dutch Minister of Immigration was accused of corruption in Bulgaria
- » Stanciu or Vaida for Secretary of State for Agriculture
- » Potatoes yield in Salaj is double this year compared with 2010
- » ROMANIA: For the first time corn is more expensive than wheat
- » Recovery of sturgeon populations program will be finally assesed